Do you have complaints or praise for us?
We always aim to provide you with a really good experience when you choose to travel with us. But nobody is perfect, so if you have had an unpleasant experience with us, please tell us about it in an email to email@example.com or by filling out the form below.
If you have experienced actual offences, for example flagrant traffic offences or harassment, then it is first and foremost the police you should contact.
We do not deal with anonymous complaints. Therefore, please provide the following information:
- Your name and phone number, so we can contact you
- The date and time of the journey
- Whether the vehicle was booked or hailed on the street
- Where the journey went to and from
- What kind of car you drove in. The license number, car number, number plate
- Describe the experience
- You are welcome to attach documentation; for example, a picture of a receipt, a photo or other helpful material
We do what we can to process and respond to your complaints as quickly as possible. In order to ensure fast processing and secure documentation, we will only take complaints in writing.